Tuesday, February 22, 2005

VOLTES V

Waaaahh!

I feel kind of depressed today. Yesterday, during our Physics Lab class, our prof let us compute our own midterm grade. Everything was given back to us, like the quizzes, experiments, problem sets and yes, including the midterm exams of both the lecture and lab... and surprise! i got a failing grade of 5 in Physics (lecture).

I really don't know why i am taking an engineering course. Well, i would still pick Computer Engineering (CoE) than any other engineering course since i like (i guess) computers. This is not the first time i failed a subject. The first time i received a failing mark was in my Drawing subject. But hey, who needs a Drawing subject in CoE? We're not Civil Engineers! Stupid curriculum.

This semester, my Integral Calculus is also in danger. I got a midterm grade of 4. I really don't know what's happening to me. Is it me or is it just the subject. I want my computer subjects, not these mathematics.

Anyways, "5" got its new meaning to me.

2 comments:

Air Acilegna said...

oki lang 'yan Qreux.. bawi ka na lang ngayong finals.. (-.-)
voltes V.. ahishhish.. (-.-)

Bryce said...

Yah, sabi nga ng mga schoolmates ko, hindi kompleto ang college life hangga't wala kang singko!