Thursday, February 10, 2005

The New Moon



On the 44th day of the year, the moon reached out to me. The full moon said "Can we be friends?" Sure. That started our friendship. Days had passed and i have been falling with the moon. I was so eager to defy gravity to touch her, but she was just hard to reach and had a blinding light for the moon was full.

Some few days passed and I wanted to tell the moon that i was falling for her but nothing came out of my mouth for i saw a half moon. I was threatened by this and i asked her "Are you leaving?"

"I'm not sure." She said.

I was puzzled and i began to panic. It did me no good.

Years had passed and the moon and i were still friends. This time i asked her "Can you stay there forever so that when i wake up in the morning it is you that i will see first?"

But too bad for i saw a new moon. Though her voice was not clear she tried with all her might to answer me, and she said "That is impossible. I married a quarter moon."

7 comments:

Bryce said...

Fascinating. Nice one les. :)

lala said...

Thanks Kuya Bry!

Air Acilegna said...

naks!!! ang sarap magbasa sa blog mo... very colorful!!! nyeee...
nice post!!...'di konaintindihan... joke! sana tama interpretation ko.... ayon! keep it up! God Bless! (-.-)

lala said...

THanks air! i'm sure tama yung interpretation mo.

Eamane said...

Whoa, this one's really cool. Ten thumbs up. LOL~ :P

lala said...

Thanks Eamane! Glad u like it. :D

Anonymous said...

wow!! sa tinagal tagal ko ng nag pupunta sa blog mo ngayon ko lang nabasa to.. astig!!!!! really really good!!!