Monday, February 14, 2005

Whatever.

Oh my... Whatever.

Today is Valentine's day. Did you know guys that i got dumped twice by two different girls (of course, at different times/years) before Valentine's day? That is why this day is kind of traumatic. I did not ask anyone for a date today. Well, my first time to ask someone out was like a year ago. I asked her as early as January to be my Valentine (or "Valentina" in my case, LOL) and she said she would think of it. I think that was like the last week of January or the first or second week of february that i called her and she said she was so sorry because she could not join me on valentine's day. The reason? According to her, she was thinking if she would be happy with me as her date on Valentine's day... (Sigh) That was like a BIG slap on my face!

Well, the other girl (that was 2 years ago)... though she dumped me before valentine's day, I still gave her roses and chocolates on valentine's day. haha! wala lang.

So there, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

4 comments:

Air Acilegna said...

oi... ano ba yan,....sorry.,...

lala said...

Air! you don't need to be sorry. Hope you read my comment on your post "How was my yesterday, Februay 14?". ok? :D

Anonymous said...

obviously, i am not from blogger. but i have an advice; subscribe to this. you wont regret it. it's a blast, i promise!

Eamane said...

Martyr. Or are you just plain nice? I don't know what to call you. LOL! Seriously, that girl's lucky that you're not a jerk.