Saturday, March 05, 2005

I MISS YOU.


I want to be next to you.

I want to tell you everything.

I want to hold your hand.

I want to stare at your face and make you feel my need to feel your lips with mine.

I want to know how it feels to wrap my arms around you.

I want to lay my head on your lap and fall asleep.

I want to take care of you.

I want you to feel that I’m still here and still existing… but I just can’t do that every time. I think you know why.

I want you… and I need you.


… I guess I’m just missing you.

3 comments:

Eamane said...

This one's nice. Hehehe, sweet. Come to think of it, I was actually thinking of writing something similar to this one. :)

lala said...

so Eamane, do u think we are... uhmmmm... SOULMATES? LOL :D

Eamane said...

LOL~ Sadly, I do not believe in such things. :P