Sunday, February 25, 2007

What's New?

Hey Guys!
I'm back after some months of not updating my blog. So what have i been up to? School.
Pero to tell you honestly guys (secret lang natin to ha... hehe), tinatamad lang talaga ako mag-update...!!! hehe! Minsan talaga busy sa school, pero kapag hindi, natutulog lang ako sa bahay.
Anyways, I have changed some of the things about my blog:
  1. Blogger is now "new "and not a "beta" anymore. So they are encouraging their bloggers to switch to the new Blogger. I did, and so far it seems ok.
  2. Now, blogger has this new Label feature that enables you to organize your posts, making it easier for your readers to sort out what they want to read. And so I made a new entry in my sidebar named CATEGORIES.
  3. I added Mayo's blog in my FRIENDS' links.
  4. And this is so exciting: I just got my own domain www.qreux.co.nr! Woohoo! So how is that for an update huh! hehe! Now you can access my blog by typing in your address bar www.qreux.co.nr or http://qreux.blogspot.com, it works either way.

Whew! So ayan, marami akong updates ngayon... magpakasasa na kayo!!!!! Bwahahaha!!!

No comments: