Saturday, September 09, 2006

Sa Wakasss!!!

This weekend is so cool. I have no school stuff to finish, that means I have all the weekend to do whatever I want!

Unfortunately though, we have 3 big projects ahead of us. We need to make an Autopilot Simulation, an improvised Logic Circuits Board, and a program written in Assembly Language. Whew!


I was really curious about Dan Brown’s The Da Vinci Code. It has already been made into a movie (everyone knows that, blame it to that “free” publicity). So when I found out that one of my classmates had that novel, I already grabbed the opportunity to borrow it. I haven’t watched the movie yet, and they say that it’s better to read the book first before watching the movie (applies to all novels-turned-movies).


Well what can I say…? First few pages are so damn good. It is indeed a “page turner”. You get yourself hooked. I’m still in chapter 4 though and I’m expecting myself to get shocked (cuz they say it’s “shocking”) on the latter chapters.


I’ll write a review as soon as I have finished reading the novel.


Stay kewl. Ü

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

bwahahahaha! sakit ng tyan ko.. hay! what's new pa nga ba.. puro ka talaga kagaguhan! bob ong ,jr! hihi (compliment ata yon ah?)

lala said...

Haha! Ako rin natatawa sa sarili ko pagkatapos kong basahin tong post na ginawa ko tungkol sa da vinci code! haha!

langya.

Btw, thanks for calling me a "bob ong jr". Yup, that's a compliment.

Anonymous said...

hus Bong Ong??
haha.. putang%&^&% mo lester khit kelan ka..
pro jan k nkilala, kip it cool.. galing..
di ko alm kung talgang hinimud.. agen HINIMUD mu lahat ng kagaguhan sa mundong ibabaw..
waiting for your next post..

lala said...

Bong Ong? hihi!

Anonymous said...

parang tunay yung pic mo less ha... natuwa nmn kmi ni jacq
(yung kptid ko)...